PGP Integrated Solutions maintains a diverse portfolio of products and services across multiple sectors. The information below provides additional details on our offerings. Please Contact Us to schedule a time to discuss your specific needs.
**NOTE – THIS IS ONLY A SNAPSHOT OF OUR PORTFOLIO**
Construction, Housing & Building Materials
We serve the Construction, Housing and Building Materials sector using manufacturers, architects, engineering and construction companies who are primarily engaged in the construction of homes and commercial buildings. Our direct relationship with multiple manufacturers allows us to supply most divisions of construction from framing materials and thermal protections to electrical systems and furnishings. We also have a full suite of pre-fabricated building systems and factory packages for in-country manufacturing that have been used by the USA Department of Defense since 2001.
Building Material Categories Served:
- Division 01 — General Requirement
- Division 02 — Site Construction
- Division 05 — Metals
- Division 06 — Wood and Plastics
- Division 07 — Thermal and Moisture Protection
- Division 08 — Doors and Windows
- Division 09 — Finishes
- Division 10 — Specialties
- Division 11 — Equipment
- Division 12 — Furnishings
- Division 13 — Special Construction
- Division 14 — Conveying Systems
- Division 15 — Mechanical/Plumbing
- Division 16 — Electrical
- Residential Housing Subdivisions
& Apartment Complexes
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Sports & Recreation
- Military & Government
Our furniture manufacturers servethe design community, residential, restaurants and hotel properties, private clubs, luxury yachts, conference centers, and offices with high-end in-line and custom bedroom, casegoods, seating, outdoor products, accessories and architectural solutions. The design team understands the unique requirements of designers, purchasing firms, developers, and property management companies and have supplied products to a wide range of properties and facilities worldwide.
BIOPROTECT is an EPA registered antimicrobial formula that provides long lasting protection against harmful microbes including bacteria, fungi, algae, and yeast. Its versatility allows it to solve microbiological problems in many products and industries. Stabilized with patented technology and optimized for the use and abuse of diverse end-uses and microbiological demands. It is a one of a kind, water soluble, surface protectant that forms a lasting bond, inhibiting microbial growth on all applied surfaces. Instead of delivering poison to kill microbes, it produces self-assembling monolayers that form a durable “killing field” that protects all coated surfaces from microbial attachment, colonization. This technology kills by mechanically piercing and rupturing the cell membrane of each microbe. This innovative technology prevents mutation, therefore no antimicrobial resistant strains or “superbugs” are ever created.
- Governments – Many government services like public transportation, wastewater treatment, and community centers are plagued with bacterial and fungal contamination. With the addition of our antimicrobial technology, things like public trains and parks can be protected.
- Hospitality & Travel – The hospitality industry is susceptible to the spread of dangerous bacteria in high traffic areas of hotels, casinos, cruise ships, airplanes and more. They also suffer from bacterial and fungal staining, deterioration, and odors. Everything from bed linens to door knobs can be protected with our antimicrobial product.
- Hospitals – Hospital acquired infections (HAIs) and Surgery acquired infections (SAIs) can be prevented with the use of a disinfectant like BioProtect DP in addition to our antimicrobial coating which preserves the surfaces from bacterial and fungal colonization.
Defense, Military & Security
We support the global defense, military, and security sectorsusing manufacturers, architects, engineering and construction companies who either specialize in the design of secure, mission-driven facilitiesor provide munitions and other global security, operations and maintenance, and staffing services to the U.S. Government and commercial clients.Our partners alsoprovide training for a variety of operations and functions and offer a wide range of consulting services to both foreign governments and private defense contractors.
- Cyber security and other IT services
- Satellites and space technology
- C4 ISR systems
- Security Technology
- Sensors & Radars
- Firearms& Munitions
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High Explosive (CBRNHE) detectors and response systems
- First responder systems and support
- Counter-improvised explosive device systems (C-IED) solutions
- Military grade water and energy solutions
Architecture & Engineering Solutions for Mission-Driven Facilities
- Command and control centers
- Embassies and consulates
- Communication facilities
- Data centers
- Headquarter facilities
- Secure office buildings
- Training facilities
- Shooting ranges
- SOF mission facilities
- Aviation pavements and systems
- Military planning
Security Design Services
- Physical and technical security
- Energy security and resiliency
- Security consulting and assessment
- Blast design and mitigation
- Mitigation for other threats
- Holistic security design
- Specialty facilities
Crash Rated Vehicle Barriers
We offer state-of-the-art vehicle barriers and high-security solutions that use innovative products with unique features and capabilities that can be rapidly deployed at any remote site. We can provide engineering design, drawings, fabrication & assembly, controls & electronics, installation, testing, commissioning, and maintenance. We can combine containerized solutions, integrated with camera systems, control systems, wireless devices, solar power, card readers, alarms, traffic signals, safety devices, PLCs, over speed & wrong way detection, and other devices to create a total security solution.
- Reduced risk energy absorbing net barriers
- Shallow mount bollards
- Fixed & removable bollards
- Retractable crash beams
- Electric wedge barriers
- Drop arm crash beams
- Electric drop arm
- Mobile barriers
- Quick connect barriers
- Crowd protection barriers
- Waterway barriers
Fortified Shelter Systems
Our professional shelter design/build partner specializes in the confidential planning, design and covert construction of hardened facilities, underground bunkers, fortified homes, survival communities, deep earth bunkers and fortresses. Composed of specially trained architects, engineers, construction professionals, ex-US Navy SEALS and security experts, they are an internationally recognized expert in the hardened shelter design / build industry. Their EMP/HEMP Protected Military Facilities, Data Centers, Power Stations and Communication Centers can be designed, built, delivered and installed almost anywhere worldwide.
Solar Powered Video Surveillance Systems
Rapid Deploy Station
The Mobile Guard has up to 7 days battery backup before adding solar! This is the only Rapid Deploy surveillance solution that can be easily installed by a single person.Ideal for Events and Construction sites, this system also serves as a valuable force multiplier for law enforcement officers and other first responders. Paired with a Cellular Gateway, the Mobile Guard lets you easily view video from anywhere in the world.
- Municipal Events
- Concerts & Shows
- Marathons / Races
- Construction Sites
The Mobile Guard is a complete surveillance station integrated onto a rapid deploy platform. The system comes standard with cutting edge Mobotix cameras and analytics software, remote cellular access via authorized smart devices, and 7+ days battery backup. An optional solar panel (sold separately) can extend deployment times indefinitely (varies by deployment solar zone).
Developed with short term deployments in mind, the Mobile Guard can be set up and taken down in a matter of minutes, with no technical expertise required. Although installation is a breeze, a variety of anti-theft/tampering features ensure that equipment is secure. The system is constructed with sturdy, powder-coated aluminum for a long lifespan in outdoor weather.
The quickest, easiest solution for mobile security needs.
- Jobsite Security – Prevent Theft / Vandalism
- DOT / GOV – Monitor Road Work and/or Emergency Scenes
- Events / Parking Lots – Protect Property & Reduce Liabilities
- Gas & Oil Fields – Secure Assets & add Thermal Imaging for Fires
A complete solar powered surveillance station, contained on one movable unit, providing an affordable source of power for your mobile surveillance needs.Whether you need to keep an eye on some equipment or material on a changing job site, monitor a remote location for trespassers, or oversee a developing situation, the Solar Skid is a no-fuss, reliable solution.
Low-cost, Movable Source of Power for:
- Perimeter Security
- Oil & Gas Fields
- Utilities & Railways
- Construction Sites
- Farms & Ranches
Save both the hassle and expense of setting up security by simply dropping a Solar Skid into place. Our solar powered surveillance skid kits make setting up wireless monitoring stations a breeze. Once on site they can be deployed via forklift when and where you need most. The telescopic mast allows you to secure your IP cameras, Antennas, and any other equipment directly onto this all-in-one system, which means there is no need to improvise a makeshift, insecure mount. Take the guesswork out of remote wireless surveillance.
- 25-Year Solar Panel Warranty
- 110 MPH Wind Rating
- High Efficiency Mono Module Solar Technology
- Optimized Solar Tilt Angle
- Rugged Steel/5052 Aluminum Construction
Construction Site Time-Lapse
Easily configure live HD video and time-lapse video to work side-by-side with cutting edge surveillance analytics. Deploy state-of-the-art surveillance technology to protect property.
Optional security package comes pre-configured with customers choice of camera type (Day, Night, Thermal), motion activated strobe lights and siren, 2-way audio talk-down, and cellular 4G/LTE video upload. (Security package, including cameras, sold separately. Contact us for details.)
Energy & Environmental Services
Our in-house engineers work closely with our EPC partners to provide a wide array of energy solutions for developing and emerging markets. We work across multiple sectors including oil & gas, solar, hydro, nuclear, fossil fuels, geothermal, and biomass to support the generation, transmission, and storage of power. In addition to providing the related equipment and services across the sector, we also provide consumer goods which include electric vehicles, LED light bulbs, solar panels and products, HVAC efficiency systems, and many others. Our environmental services partners offer worldwide environmental remediation, risk management, and unexplored ordinance disposal services.
Energy & Sustainability Services
- Energy auditing/modeling
- Commissioning and retrocommissioning
- Building sciences
- Renewable energy systems
- Performance contracting consulting
- Sustainability management and LEED services
- Building envelope services
- New zero energy and water
Our environmental services partners have worked on all types of projects and locations, from military air fields and abandoned mines, to industrial buildings, underground storage tanks, wastewater treatment facilities, jungles, deserts and the sea floor.
They have managed remediation and engineering projects for government, military and industry globally and have the experience, equipment, management systems, and personnel to deliver superior results, on-time, and within budget. These teams perform mission critical projects in all areas of indoor environmental quality, unexplored ordnance, outdoor environmental assessments and remediation.
We can help with NEPA and Phase I/II work, wetland delineations, Germanium reclamation, brownfield remediation, underground and above ground storage tank work, ground and waste water issues, mine waste cleanup, building assessments, water damage assessments, asbestos and lead-based paint assessment and abatement, environmental infection control, and litigation support.
We can perform environmental investigation and remediation of critical sites and facilities worldwide. Our teams are capable of rapid response to LUST and AST, NEPA surveys, Phase I and II investigations, brownfield delineation and remediation, wetland surveys, and hazardous material spills.
We can perform building assessments for water intrusion, check for causal factors and provide Reports of Finding, complete with recommendations and protocols when remediation is necessary. Our personnel can test for indoor air quality (temperature, relative humidity, carbon dioxide, and other VOCs) as well as asbestos, LBP, radon, mold, and bacteria, in accordance with federal, state, and industrial guidelines and standards.
Our partners are a leader in controlled demolition on a wide range of construction media. From environmental concerns, to concrete, asphalt and steel structures, they have the experience and resources to execute, meeting the strictest environmental and safety regulations. With key resources in environmental remediation they deliver on the toughest objectives.
Partners have decades of experience dealing with all aspects of Military Munitions Response Programs (MMRP), from historical records review, to planning, surveying, and remediation of land or sea based unexploded ordnance.
With a staff of archaeologists and historic preservation professionals, we can research, conduct fieldwork, analyze data, and prepare technical reports for a wide range of public and private Cultural Resources Management and Historic Preservation clients. Our specialists meet the US Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualification Standards and have extensive experience in compliance with the National Historic Preservation Act, National Environmental Policy Act, state environmental policies, legislation regarding historic properties, and local policies and ordinances.
With increasing human pressure and a growing need to balance competing demands, we use innovative ways to manage and use natural resources that balance an understanding of the social, biological, and physical aspects of managing natural resources for their highest and best uses for society, while maintaining the integrity of natural systems. Our approach to natural resources management emphasizes problem solving and creative thinking to help clients navigate today’s intense competition for resources.
Remote Solar Power Kit
This Remote Solar Power Kit is an affordable, rugged, weatherproof solution that gives you reliable, 24/7 power for all types of equipment in any environment.
We can offer a variety of solar power solutions, featuring simple “Plug and Play” design for low & high voltage equipment. Just mount to a pole and plug your equipment into the pre-connected, powered ports. Many different voltage options & outputs available.
- Surveillance with Antenna
- Cellular Gateways
- Wireless Bridges / Backhauls
- Remote Access Points
- Data Communications
- SCADA Networks
- Weather Stations
Remote Power Benefits
- Eliminates the need to trench for power
- Field Proven / Compact / Rugged
- Indoor / Outdoor / Underground use
- Works with both Sealed Lead Acid and LiFePo4 Batteries
- Up to 5 days of backup time available
- Power Output Options Available: (18, 24, 48, 56V PoE), (12, 24, 48, 56 VDC), (24 VAC), (120 – 240 VAC)
- Remote Power Kit Includes: Solar Panels with Mount, Enclosure with Mount & Pre-Configured Power Assembly
Uninterruptible Outdoor Power Supply – UPS
A low profile, affordable, weatherproof solution that gives you reliable, 24/7 power for all types of equipment in any environment. Vorp technicians will pre-configure output and voltage for your specific application, which will save you money and install time
- Engineered to work with Lithium Phosphate and Sealed Lead Acid (AGM / Gel) batteries (not included)
- Field Proven / Compact / Rugged
- Indoor / Outdoor / Underground use
- Solar as a backup option available
- Up to 5 days of backup time available
- Add-On Power Output Options: (18, 24, 48, 56V PoE), (12, 24, 48, 56 VDC), (24 VAC) (120 – 240VAC) power options available
- Light Poles – When you have temporary electricity during a 24 hour period a UPS gives you consistent regulated power by charging batteries when you have power and releasing it when you do not.
- Inconsistent Power – If you require your equipment to run 24/7 and cannot afford downtime, a UPS will give you that uninterrupted, clean, reliable power.
Technology & Telecom
Technology is an extremely broad area and our in-house engineersalong with our manufacturer network can service this sector with hardware, software, and cloud-based solutions. Once there is a clear understanding of the clients’ technological desires, we will advise on steps and resources needed to yield the best results while providing options for engineering, implementation, training, and maintenance.
- Service Oriented Architecture &
“Big Data” Solutions
- Cloud & Data Storage Services
- IT Architecture & Networking
- Video & Teleconferencing Systems
- Digital Signage, Media, &
- Enterprise Software Solutions
- Cloud & Data Storage Services
- Large Venue Sound, Video &
Lighting Performance Systems
- Facility & System Automation
- Access Control & Security
- Command/Control Centers
- Financial Information Centers
The Power Bunker is a lightweight, yet rugged portable communications solution.
Enclosed within a waterproof, durable case, the Power Bunker was designed to be deployed in the most extreme conditions. LiFePo4 Batteries are used in the system to ensure stability for over 4000 charge cycles. (*LiFePo4 batteries included only in PB-20A-BM model) The ability to power the Cellular Gateway inside for up to 7 days without charging, and the optional folding Solar Panel (sold separately) provide essential communications to incident responders, no matter where they go.
Incident Command Teams
- Type 1 Incident Teams
- Natural Disaster / Wildland Fire
Emergency First Responders
- Fire Departments
- Search and Rescue
What Does a Cellular Gateway Do?
A cellular gateway acts as a local wireless hotspot. Multiple high-powered antennas make a stronger connection with cell towers than a mobile phone is able to, which provides higher data speeds, and longer range. The gateway then provides a Wifi Hotspot in the surrounding area, with multiple device capacity. Many cellular gateways come standard with Dual SIM capability for multiple network coverage.
Power Bunker Features
- Light, Rugged, & Waterproof
- LiFePo4 Batteries (4,000+ Charge Cycles) *
- Charge via Solar (Folding Solar Panel Included) or Wall Outlet
- Smart Battery Monitor works with your Smartphone *
- Antenna Adapters Included (4 x SMA F/F)
- Can run for 7 Days without Charging
Smart Battery Monitor
The included IOS / Android compatible app transmits data from the battery to your Smart Phone via Bluetooth, as well as displaying it on an LCD display. The monitor collects critical data, such as:
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current
- Battery History
- State of Charge
- Battery Temperature
Light Pole Power Tap (VTAP)
Installing low voltage equipment on a light pole could hardly be easier when you use the VTAP kit! An electrician is no longer required to convert high voltage AC power into low voltage DC or PoE.
Although rugged, weatherproof, and sleek, with a low-profile design, the VTAP series is the most affordable power conversion system for street lights available. When coupled with the LTAP lighting control power tap, the VTAP is truly a Plug & Play Power Solution.
- Street Light Surveillance – Outdoor Power for Wireless Cameras & Equipment
- City & Campus Mesh Networks – Point to Point Networking made Simple
- Public WiFi Hotspot – Turn any Street Light Pole into a Cellular Access Point.
Light Pole / Street Light Surveillance
Avoid trenching by creating an outdoor wireless surveillance system. The Light Pole Power Tap Series provides a turn-key, plug and play solution for installing wireless surveillance equipment on any light pole.
These kitted solutions eliminate the need for an electrician to access the AC voltage at the light pole. Any Low-Voltage contractor can safely install the LTAP attachment at the photocell on top of most fixtures. The integrated components convert the AC voltage to the appropriate PoE output (Power over Ethernet) at a labeled RJ45 connection port. Multiple configurations are available to fit any application.
Power up to four IP Cameras, and network them with a Point to Point Transmitter for wireless connectivity to a recorder. Models are also available to pair IP Cameras using local storage with a cellular gateway. Small footprint. Installs in minutes. No trenching. No cable. No costly Electrician.
City WiFi Hotspot
Easily turn any Light Pole into a Wi-Fi Hotspot by installing a 4G LTE Router (commonly referred to as a Cellular Gateway). A Cellular Gateway is a device that can be activated on a Cellular Data Plan to provide cellular connectivity to computer equipment and Wi-Fi enabled devices. The Light Pole Power Tap Series provides a Turn-Key, Plug and Play Solution for installing an outdoor Cellular Gateway on any Light Pole.
This kitted solution eliminates the need for an Electrician to access the AC Voltage at the Light Pole. Any Low-Voltage Contractor can safely install the LTAP attachment at the Photocell on top of the fixture. The included Nema 4X enclosure houses and powers the outdoor Cellular Gateway, providing connectivity to the community. Compatible with multiple models of outdoor Cellular Gateways. Small footprint. Installs in minutes. No trenching. No cable. No costly Electrician.
Powering City Mesh Networks
Expand the reach and accessibility of a wired network by powering Access Points along with Point-to-Point Wireless equipment for City-Wide Connectivity. Light Poles provide an excellent infrastructure for creating, or expanding, a City-Wide Mesh Network for connectivity. They are abundant, their height ensures that wireless equipment is out of the reach of the public and helps establish line-of-sight for communication between poles.
Now, with the Light Pole Power Tap Series, Light Poles can also serve as a power supply for Wireless Equipment. The Light Pole Power Tap Series provides a Turn-Key, Plug and Play Solution for installing Wireless Equipment on any Light Pole. These kitted solutions eliminate the need for an Electrician to access the AC Voltage at the Pole.
Any Low-Voltage Contractor can safely install the LTAP attachment at the Photocell on top of the fixture. The integrated components convert the AC Voltage to the appropriate PoE output (Power over Ethernet) for your Wireless Equipment. Multiple models are available for any application. Small footprint. Installs in minutes. No trenching. No cable. No costly Electrician.
Wireless Bridge/Backhaul Power
Easily turn any Light Pole into a Wireless Bridge or Backhaul. The Light Pole Power Tap Series provides a Turn-Key, Plug and Play Solution for installing Wireless Point-to-Point Equipment on any Light Pole. This kitted solution eliminates the need for an Electrician to access the AC Voltage at the Light Pole. Any Low-Voltage Contractor can safely install the LTAP attachment at the Photocell on top of the fixture. Small footprint. Installs in minutes. No trenching. No cable. No costly Electrician.
Remote Monitoring & Control System
The most intelligent solution for Remote Monitoring / Control / Power Center for Solar and UPS Battery Backup Systems.
This all in one unit gives complete control of Remote Solar and UPS Battery Backup Systems through the connected antenna or cellular gateway. Email alerts notify of developing events or problems at the installation site.
Smart Selectable PoE Switch
- Gigabit PoE Switch with Passive Ports (3)PoE+ 35W & (4)PoE 18W
- Power Cycle Individual Ports Auto / Manually
- Ports 1 – 7 Selectable as 24V, 48V or OFF by User
- Selectable Auto Ping Watchdog Power Cycle
Bring your wireless surveillance installations into the internet age with the Prodigy 48. By sending Email Alerts when User set limits are exceeded, the Prodigy keeps you in the loop on developing problems. Getting an alert when Battery Voltage drops below a set level, Temperature reaches a Min / Max or IP Address Pings fail a set number of times means cutting off minor problems before they become serious.
Remote Monitoring & Control
- View System & Control through Web Interface
- Log and Graph the History of up to 15,000 Data Sets
- Auto Power Cycle or ON/OFF Auxiliary Power and Ports based on change in Voltage, Temperature, Time, or Ping
- Smart Battery Charging Based on Temperature
- Monitors and Graphs Important Data
- Surveillance with Antenna or Cellular Gateway
- Remote IoT & M2M (Gas & Oil, Mines, Agriculture)
- Wireless Bridges / Backhauls (WISP)
- SCADA Upgrades (Gas & Oil, Agriculture)
- UPS / Solar backup Control (Cell Towers, Utilities)
For all of our systems, we can provide supervision of erection, start up and commissioning, operator training, full operations and maintenance support/contracts, as applicable.
We work with our clients to provide turnkey certification, training and consulting services. Our trainers have decades of experience incorporate and emergency preparedness training. We emphasize practical principles and processes by designing programs that offer people the knowledge, skills, and practices they need to add value wherever required. We provide industry leading training for companies and individuals that cover the following certified areas:
- First Aid
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Cleaning/Restoration/Water Damage
- Energy Efficiency Training
- Hazardous Materials
- LEED Exam Prep
- Solar Training
- Additional Specialty Training Solutions
Emergency Medical Responder Training
- Bomb Threats
- Fire Drills
- Medical Response Drills
- Active Shooter
- Conflict Resolution
For all our systems, we can provide supervision of erection, start up and commissioning, operator training, full operations and maintenance support/contracts, as applicable.