PGP Modular Utilities maintains a diverse portfolio of containerized power, water, ice, storage and custom solutions. The information below provides additional details on our offerings. Due to the wide range of applications, each unit has a base design and is then customized to the specific needs and requirements of our clients. Please Contact Us to schedule a time to discuss your specific needs.
**NOTE – THIS IS ONLY A SNAPSHOT OF OUR PORTFOLIO**
The PGP Power Solution
A Mobile Micro-Grid Power Solution, The Grid Buster is a plug-and-play, low cost power source for remote, or otherwise un-powered locations.
How Does it Work
The Grid Buster is powered entirely by Solar or Wind Energy. The Foldable Solar Array produces Energy during the day, storing the excess in batteries stored inside the container. When the sun goes down, the batteries discharge, providing uninterrupted power to the site. Built-in, ready to go inverters provide a 120V/240V output to either an electrical panel or to standard electrical outlets. The Grid Buster is designed with 2 separate sub-systems, each connected to a Solar Array, Battery Storage, and Inverter. These redundancies ensure continuous operation through any single-mode failures. The Grid Buster provides Reliable, Transportable Power Anywhere.
Available Upgrade Packages
- Battery Backup – 30 to 200 kWh Capacity Available
- Command Center – Surveillance & Communication
- LED Light Towers – Light up a 300′ area
- Fuel Generator – For an additional 10-20 kW boost
- Extreme Weather Setup – For below -15° and above 120°
- Maximum Power Output – 33 to 66 kW
- Daily Energy Production – 65 to 130 kWh *
- Battery Storage Capacity – 30 to 200 kWh **
- Output – 120/240 VAC
The PGP Water & Ice Solution
Containerized Salt Water
Our Containerized Salt Water solution is a modular, high-output, membrane-based and efficient seawater desalination solution that offers pretreatment, reverse osmosis, and post-treatment – all housed in a single, self-contained 40-foot shipping container.
Containerized Salt Water is suitable for a variety of applications, including desalination for potable or industrial water, and can meet the most stringent regulatory requirements. Offering industry-leading capacity, a single containerized salt water container can produce up to 1,500m^3/d (275 GPM) of permeate water, making it the most compact plant-in-a-box.
Containerized salt water is designed to treat seawater with total dissolved solids (TDS) between 15,000 and to 45,000 ppm, turbidity of up to 20 NTUs, and oil and grease up to 1.5 ppm. Systems are offered in three standard models with flow rates of 500 (92gpm), 1,000 (183 gpm) and 1,500 m^3/d (275 gpm). All are housed in one single, pre-engineered, fully assembled and pre-tested 40-foot shipping containers.
Containerized Brackish Water
Our Containerized Brackish Water solution is a modular, highly efficient desalination solution for brackish water. It delivers potable water, industrial process water, and high-quality water for irrigation and other applications.The system offers recovery rates of up to 90%, while boasting low chemical and energy consumption.
Designed for flexibility, containerized blackish water treats water from a wide variety of sources, including surface water, groundwater, and well water, and can handle turbidity, salinity, and a wide range of contaminants, from 1,000 to 10,000 ppm total dissolved solids (TDS).
Each is available in three feed capacities: 1,000; 1,500; and 2,000 m^3/d. Output water capacity depends on recovery and water-feed specifications. All options are housed in a single, self-contained 40-foot shipping container.
Containerized Fresh Water
Our Containerized Fresh Water solution is a modular, self-contained system that treats feed water from non-saline sources such as rivers, lakes or wells. The units can handle total dissolved solids (TDS) up tp1,000 ppm.
Containerized Fresh Water uses advanced membrane filtration technologies to remove turbidity, microbes, and other solids, bringing water up to potable standards. A single, compact containerized Fresh Water unit, housed in a 40-foot shipping container, can produce up to 5,000 m^3/d of clean, high-quality water that can be used directly for drinking or as industrial process water.
The modular containerized fresh water maximizes capacity while minimizing footprint and keeping operational overhead in check. Containerized Fresh Water systems allow flexible up-scaling to almost any capacity. Treated water meets or exceeds the most stringent stability standards, including the World Health Organization’s.
Mobile Water Filtration & Ice Manufacturing
Our Containerized Ice Manufacturing systems purify water, generates ice, and offers ice either bagged and sealed or delivered in an open container in other quantities. The system is designed for use in any application requiring onsite purified water and ice, especially for medical facilities, hotels and resorts, mining operations, disaster relief, construction sites and other remote areas.
These systems can produce up to 10,000 pounds / day of tube ice. The dispense controls can be set to dispense desired weight, bulk or bagged ice with automated heat seal bagging apparatus providing bags every 6-8 seconds.
The equipment includes an advanced system with remote diagnostics that can filter 4,500 gallons per day of water from an existing source – sea, lake, water truck, etc. Systems can be designed with applicable renewable energy or fuel powered generation for remote use.
The PGP Cold Storage Solutions
High Energy Efficiency Walk-in Refrigerator
Solar-Powered for off-grid, partial grid, and grid applications
Main Features of the Solar CoolCube
- Volumes specially calculated to optimize use of the energy efficient refrigeration system
Industrial quality components employed to ensure consistent performance and service life of over 20 years in the same facility outdoors and in the tropics – Meets or exceeds the requirements of European and international certifications in the field of refrigeration products.
- Supplied in kit form for assembly at destination by local techni¬cians. The kit includes: panels, door, refrigeration system with pre-charged and tested cooling circuit, controls, accessories and video instructions for assembly. May be disassembled and relocated up to five times without loss of performance.
- Internal Partition into zones with differential temperatures for preserving products with different requirements such as vegetables, meat, fish, milk, flowers, seeds, fruits, onions etc.
- Multiple shelving division options for renting of cold space by indi¬vidual producers, families and groups.
- Pre-cooling vegetable chiller to be used before introducing large volumes of products to save energy and mitigate internal tempera¬ture variation (optional accessory).
- Solar Energy System expandable to other purposes: phone charging, batteries, lighting, cyber cafes, video, etc.
- Multiple options: Pre-chiller, Milk Chiller, Video display for educa¬tion, text, and paid advertising, remote monitoring of temperature and operation by internet or by phone.
- Assistance provided by local certified technicians through FSquare Global. Spare parts provided by a leader in the commercial refrig¬eration industry, with a presence in more than fifty countries in all regions of the world.
Solar CoolCube Model 188
Dimensions: 3.0 m high × 2.9m wide × 2.9 m deep – Total internal volume 18.8 m³.
Consumption: 12.6 kWh / day (interior temperature 3 °C and R.H. 85%; ambient temperature 38 °C)
- 100% Solar: 2.85 kW – 10 × 285 W panels and 16 6V 400 A-h deep-cycle batteries.
- Solar + auxiliary generator: 6 panels, batteries 8 + 4 KW auto-starting generator (uses 5 liters diesel / day).
- Grid Power: AC 230 Volt 60 Hz 1ph: 6 A 38% duty cycle, 0.15A 62% of the time. (24 A peak starting surge.) (50 Hz avail.)
Solar CoolCube Model 426
Dimensions: 3.0 m high × 2.9m wide × 6.5 m deep – Total internal volume 42.6 m³.
Consumption: 15.5 kWh / day (interior temperature 3 °C and R.H. 85%; ambient temperature 38 °C)
- 100% Solar: 3.4 kW – 10 × 285 W panels and 16 6V 400 A-h deep-cycle batteries.
- Solar + auxiliary generator: 8 panels, 8 batteries + 4 KW auto-starting generator (7 liters diesel / day).
- Grid Power: AC 230 Volt 60 Hz 1ph: 6 A 38% duty cycle, 0.30A 62% of the time. (24 A peak starting surge.) (50 Hz avail.)
PGP Custom Solutions
Above Ground Fueling Stations
A major benefit of an above ground fuel station is the ability to install it in a short period of time, in any climate, and in areas where conventional fuel stations will not work. The above ground fuel stations may also be removed and relocated in a short period of time, if needed.
A popular design is the Box Station, consisting of a traditional Fire-Resistant fuel system enclosed in a Fire-Resistant structure with bulkheads separating dispensing from fuel filling and storage. This provides additional fire protection in high density areas and gives a unique external appearance.
The Box Station also provides an added level of security from theft and vandalism and can be designed to reflect the owner’s image.
• Totally self-sufficient with integrated generator
• Safe and secure – ideal for rural or remote locations
• Sets up in days with optional on-site start-up team
• Ships in three 40 foot shipping containers
• Meets latest international fire codes
Our premier specialty vehicle manufacturer designs and manufactures purpose-built specialty vehicles for applications such as: public safety, education, blood collection and mobile healthcare including mobile medical, mobile dental, and mobile mammography.
They offer the largest selection of chassis in the industry with the bonus of the heavy-duty 102″ wide body. The full line of vehicles is available in lengths from 16 ft to over 45 ft and widths of 96 inches or 102 inches, all built to the customer’s unique specifications.
These vehicles can be found serving private sector organizations, law enforcement agencies, governments and military organizations across the United States and around the world.
For all our systems, we can provide supervision of erection, start up and commissioning, operator training, full operations and maintenance support/contracts, as applicable.